SPRO 8MP IP Smart Dual Illumination Turret with COLOUR NIGHT 2.0
Model No.: DHIPD80/28LRW-4-M
The SPRO ColourNight 2.0 range of cameras are designed to allow the camera to see full colour images at night. These cameras feature white light LEDs that illuminate the scene.
The second generation SPRO ColourNight 2.0 cameras also have built-in IR. This IR can produce standard black and white night images throughout the night, freeing up the white light LED to only activate when it detects motion - causing a security light effect. However, the cameras can still be used in the same way as the previous generation - with its white light on continuously throughout the night - if needed.
* The actual resolution of this video may have been scaled down due to screen size and streaming quality.
Click here to view more SPRO videos.
• 8MP 1/2.7” CMOS image sensor, low luminance and high definition image
• Outputs max. 8MP (3840 x 2160 ) @20fps, and supports 2688 x 1520 @25/30 fps.
• H.265 codec, high compression rate, ultra-low bit rate.
• Built-in warm light and IR LED, the max. illumination distance is 30m and the max. warm light distance is 30m.
• ROI, SMART H.264+/H.265+, flexible coding, applicable to various bandwidth and storage environments.
• Rotation mode, WDR, 3D NR, HLC, BLC, digital watermarking, applicable to various monitoring scenes.
• Intelligent monitoring: intrusion, tripwire (the two functions support the classification
and accurate detection of vehicle and human.
• Abnormality detection: Motion detection, video tampering, audio detection, no SD card, SD card full, SD card error, network disconnection, IP conflict, illegal access, and voltage detection.
• Supports max.256 G Micro SD card; built in MIC.
• 12 VDC/PoE power supply, easy for installation.
• IP67 protection
• SMD Plus
4K 8MP IP CAMERA
Four times more the resolution and the quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Full Colour Night Technology.
Starlight technology in CCTV cameras enables the camera to display and record a colour picture in low light level conditions. This means during the early evening when the sun starts to set a Starlight CCTV camera would still produce a colour image whilst IR cameras have switched on their infra-red and are producing greyscale night vision images.
Even with very little ambient lighting (such as the light from the stars) it’s still entirely possible for a Starlight camera to produce a full colour image, but in practice these cameras will switch and use its IR when it gets too dark.
Unless there is ambient light, like a streetlight or a patio light, then the Starlight camera will eventually produce a greyscale image.
Cover a large area with the wide 81˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.
CCTV Outlet Delivery Policy:
Orders placed before 3pm will be processed on the same day to be sent out on either our standard service (2-5 Working Days) or premium service (1-2 working days).
Orders over £100 are eligible for Free Standard Delivery, orders below £100 are charged at £5.99 or £3.99 for Smoke Alarms/Detectors.
Premium Next Day Delivery services are charged at £8.99, please note that this is an attempted next day delivery and cannot be guaranteed during busy periods.
*Orders to Northern Ireland will be charged at £15 with 2-3 working day delivery
*Orders to Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man will be charged at £27 with 2-3 working day delivery
*Yale range can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
*Other Regions: We offer shipping service worldwide, delivery charge / schedule can vary depending on the products you order. Please contact us for further information.