CCTV Outlet Returns Policy:
Want to return something?
We understand that sometimes you may change your mind about products you order online. For this reason we offer a 14 day money back guarantee or replacement policy for all items sold on our website. Please read our Returns Policy below:
- If you wish to return a product for any reason, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt of your order, telling us why you wish to return it. You must notify us by email or in writing before returning the goods. Once your request is approved, we will issue a returns number which is linked to the products that you wish to return. Please print out the returns form with the valid returns number written on it and post it back to us. The goods must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- All customers are responsible for freight charges associated with the return of products as well as the proper packaging of the items to avoid product damage during shipping. CCTV Outlet Ltd will not be liable for items lost or damaged during transit.
- The right to cancel does not apply to any special items which are ordered in especially for you.
- Any goods that you wish to return will need to be in the original packaging with all accessories and be in a resellable condition, the goods will need to be sent directly to us or to any other UK address specified by us at your own expense.
- We will not accept returns on any items that have been used or fitted unless they are faulty.
- Any returned products found to be used, modified, altered, or tampered with will not be refunded and will also incur an additional £20 +VAT testing charge plus return shipping costs. This must be paid before the product is returned to you.
- Upon inspection, the customer will be charged for any missing items / accessories.
- You should inspect your goods immediately upon receipt of delivery for defects, damages or shortages. It will be your responsibility to inform us of any defects, damages or missing items within 2 days from delivery.
- If purchasing a quote, the buyer accepts full responsibility for checking the accuracy of that quote.
- The buyer assumes responsibility for the goods being suitable for the purpose for which they are purchased.
Warranty Repair or Replacement:
Have a faulty item? Please email customer services -email@example.com or call us on 02039 071578 to report the fault. Provided the faulty item is still within its warranty period and the fault is confirmed by our technical team, we will provide a Returns number which will be linked to the faulty item reported. Once a returns number is obtained, please send the goods back together with the returns form at your own expense and we will either repair or replace the faulty item for you. Please read our Warranty Returns rules below:
- All goods are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty. The cost of such returns is not covered by the Product warranty.
- The manufacturer’s warranty is provided in addition to the rights that the law says you have as a consumer and accordingly, your statutory rights are not affected
- If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received at our warehouse and checked. The cost of returning goods to us is at your own expense. If the goods are not faulty after our inspection, we will return them back to you. However you will be required to cover postage costs.
- Any fault that is caused by misuse or if the products are found to be modified, altered or tampered with will automatically void the product warranty. This will also incur an additional £20 +VAT testing charge plus return shipping costs. This must be paid before the product is returned to you.
- Our liability is to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. Therefore, if an item is no longer available as a direct replacement, we will offer an alternative product. However, we will always let you know before proceeding with the replacement.