SARRIS XVR / 4 + 2 Channel Full HD 1080P 5 IN 1 DVR
Model No.: XVR04-C1
The XVR04-C1 from Sarris is a lightweight 1080P recorder that packs a punch. It has 4 BNC inputs and can take CVI, TVI, AHD and Analogue cameras as well as having an additional 2 channels available for IP CCTV cameras if they are installed on the same local network. This system is compatible with any 1080P camera we have listed on our site, any 3mp or 4mp IP camera will be scaled down to 2mp.
This system is simple to setup, simply connect the cables for your CCTV camera to the BNC ports on the back, add your power and view on the screen. This unit is also compatible with the Easyviewer app allowing you to quickly setup and install onto mobile devices to view on the go.
The XVR04-C1 is compatible with the EasyViewer software
- 6 channel recording (4 channel BNC + 2 channel 2MP IP over the network)
- 5 IN 1 ( CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE / IP )
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Records HD (720p) at 25fps or Full HD (1080p) at 15fps
- Simultaneous 1/4 channel playback
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.