4K (8MP) SPRO / 16 + 8 CHANNEL - 5 IN 1 DVR
Model No.: DHDVR24-B3
The all new SPRO B3 24 Channel DVR can now record at up to 4K resolution on both the CVI format or on IP. Not sure what cameras you have? The B3 models can also record AHD and TVI formats at Full HD resolution or even standard analogue resolutions if you have an older camera.
This recorder has 16 BNC ports for HD CCTV cameras and can accept another 8 IP CCTV cameras if they are on the same network as the DVR.
Connecting cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera and a picture should appear. If you're looking to connect an IP camera on the additional cameras simply add the DVR and cameras onto a local network and search for them on the menu screen. You can then click the 'add' button to add these cameras to the system.
Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad. There is even a dedicated PC or Mac software available that can be used to view your CCTV either live or recorded footage.
Download the User Manual here
The DHDVR24-B3 is compatible with the EasyViewer software
- 24 channel recording (16 channel BNC + 8 channel 8MP IP over the network)
- Up to 4K(8MP) recording
- Records 4K / 5MP / 4M / 1080P
- Supports up to 8MP on extra IP channels
- Supports “IP Audio over CAT5e” on extra IP channels
- Supports alarm over co-ax cable(compatible cameras required)
- Supports audio over co-ax cable(compatible cameras required)
- 4K HDMI (3840x2160) & VGA )
- Simultaneous 1/4/8/9/16/25 channel playback
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.