SPRO 8+4 Channel 4K (8MP) CCTV Kit with 2 x 4K Turret Cameras and 1TB HDD
HD CCTV Kit
An all in one bundle kit that has everything you need to setup a 4K CCTV system. It's simple and straightforward to setup whilst only taking a few minutes to connect your mobile (Android or iOS) so you can view the camera footage* whilst away from the home/office. This kit comes with 2 x 4K CCTV turret cameras, a 1TB surveillance grade hard drive, power supply and cables for the cameras. What's in the box?
- 1 x SPRO 4K (8MP) 8+4 Channel Recorder with 1TB HDD
- 2 x White 4K (8MP) Fixed Lens Cameras with IR for night vision or 2 x Grey 4K (8MP) Fixed Lens Cameras with IR for night vision
- 1 x 4 Way Power Supply
- 2 x 18 Meters Pre-made Co-ax cables
* To view on a mobile an internet connection is required. You will need a network cable to connect to the network and data available on your mobile device.
Model No.: DHDVR12-B3-V2
The all new SPRO B3 12 Channel DVR can record at up to 4K resolution on both the CVI format or on IP. Not sure what cameras you have? The B3 models can also record AHD and TVI formats at Full HD resolution (1080P) or even standard analogue resolutions if you have an older camera.
This recorder has 8 BNC ports for HD CCTV cameras and can accept another 4 IP CCTV cameras if they are on the same network as the DVR.
Connecting cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera and a picture should appear. If you're looking to connect an IP camera on the additional cameras simply add the DVR and cameras onto a local network and search for them on the menu screen. You can then click the 'add' button to add these cameras to the system.
Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad. There is even a dedicated PC or Mac software available that can be used to view your CCTV either live or recorded footage.
- 12 channel recording (8 channel BNC + 4 channel 8MP IP over the network)
- 5 IN 1 ( CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE / IP )
- Up to 4K(8MP) recording
- Records 4K / 5MP / 4MP / 1080P
- Supports up to 8MP on extra IP channels
- Supports “IP Audio over CAT5e” on extra IP channels
- Supports alarm over co-ax cable(compatible cameras required)
- Supports audio over co-ax cable(compatible cameras required)
- 4K HDMI (3840x2160) & VGA )
- Simultaneous 1/4/8 channel playback
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
Download the User Manual here
The DHDVR12-B3-V2 is compatible with the EasyViewer software allowing you to view live or playback recorded footage from your DVR.
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.
Model No.: DHD80/28RW/50M-M
This 4K 8MP analogue Turret camera can capture images at 4 times the detail of full HD (1080P). The results are stunning when viewed back through a TV screen or monitor that supports 4K resolution. These cameras are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
This 4K CCTV turret camera has a 2.8mm fixed lens and has an IR distance of up to 50m at night. The actual IR distance will depend on various objects being in view, so that the IR lights can bounce light off of them.
Want to record audio? With an audio enabled recorder you can record sound with this camera, you don’t need any extra cables either. All audio from the microphone is sent over the same coax cable reducing the need for extra cabling.
* The actual resolution of this video may have been scaled down due to screen size and streaming quality.
- 8 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP@15fps, 6MP@20fps or 4MP@25fps
- Star light technology built-in
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 50m IR distance depending on conditions
- Microphone built-in (audio over co-ax)
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all 4K DVRs from our collection
|• Recommended Cable||• Recommended Power Supply|
4K HDCVI CAMERA
Four times more the resolution and the quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 50M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 50 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see. The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 39° until 102° degree viewing angle on the 2.8mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.