SPRO 4+2 Channel 1080P CCTV Kit with 2 HD Turret Cameras with Microphone built-in and 1TB HDD
1080P HD CCTV Kit
An all in one bundle kit that has everything you need to setup a HD CCTV system. It's simple and straightforward to setup whilst only taking a few minutes to connect your mobile (Android or iOS) so you can view the camera footage* whilst away from the home/office. The turret cameras this kit comes with also have a built-in microphone allowing you, if enabled, to record audio on each camera. What's in the box?
- 1 x 1080P 4+2 Channel Recorder with 1TB HDD
- 2 x 1080P Grey Turret Camera with Microphone Built-in with IR for night vision or 2 x 1080P White Turret Camera with Microphone Built-in with IR for night vision
- 1 x 4 Way Power Supply
- 2 x Pre-made Co-ax cables
* To view on a mobile an internet connection is required. You will need a network cable to connect to the network and data available on your mobile device.
Model No.: DHDVR06-B2-V2
The Full HD 1080P 5 IN 1 range of recorders accepts CVI, TVI, AHD and ANALOGUE as well as boasting extra channels for IP cameras over the network. These units are great for upgrades, especially when you don’t know what types of cameras are being used currently. This recorder has 4 BNC ports for HD CCTV cameras and can accept another 2 IP CCTV cameras if they are on the same network as the DVR. It can accept a maximum resolution of 2MP (1080P) on both the BNC and IP channels and can even support audio over the network cable on the SPro IP cameras with built-in microphones.
Connecting cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera and a picture should appear. For IP cameras simply click the search option to scan the network for available IP CCTV cameras and click add to assign the camera to the DVR. Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad. You can even download dedicated software for your PC or Mac to view your footage.
- 6 channel recording (4 channel BNC + 2 channel 2MP IP over the network)
- 5 IN 1 ( CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE / IP )
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Records HD (720p) at 25fps or Full HD (1080p) at 15fps
- Simultaneous 1/4 channel playback
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
Download the User Manual here
The DHDVR06-B2-V2 is compatible with the EasyViewer software allowing you to view live or playback recorded footage from your DVR.
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.
Model No.: DHD20/28RW-4-T-M
This white 2 megapixel SPRO HD CCTV Turret camera not only has a high quality lens and 50m IR but also a built-in microphone for picking up audio. The audio can be recorded by any compatible DVR (such as the SPRO B3 and SPRO B4 ranges) and no extra cables or devices will be needed as it is sent over the same cable as the video.
The high powered IR on this camera can reach up to 50 meters, giving excellent coverage at night. The night time images themselves are of the highest quality because of this.
The lens is fixed at 2.8mm giving a wide angle view so is ideal for viewing close perimeters around buildings and also observing movement from a bit further away.
The turret camera is IP67 rated so can be mounted indoors or outdoors and outputs its video transmission in the CVI format. As a bonus this camera also has digital WDR, so it is able to capture clear images when there is a lot of contrasting light levels.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Recording 1080P@25fps
- Up to 200m POC transmission distance
- Microphone Built-in (audio over co-ax)
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 50m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- Day & Night Camera
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Turret style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
2MP HDCVI CAMERA
Almost double the resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 50M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 50 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see. The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 81˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.