3MP SPRO IP - Auto-focus CCTV NPR Camera with 20m IR (SPNPRIPQ30-0922R-A)
Model No.: SPNPRIPQ30-0922R-A
The IP NPR (Number Plate Recognition) camera are used where number plates need to be identified. This unique camera has had its settings adjusted so that number plates can be easily viewed, this means even at night and with a car's full beam on the NPR camera will be able to pick up a clear image of the number plate. This camera has a motorised lens so the zoom and focal length can be adjusted. Please be aware that if being viewed as a normal camera the image will appear darker, this is normal as this 'screen' helps to make any number plate coming into view more prominent.
This IP NPR will work with any of our IP NVR's and is ONVIF compatible (2.4).
- 3 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Max 3MP@25fps or 2MP@60fps video output
- Dual stream support (Stream rate: 20Kb-10M, Default stream rate 4M)
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer & CMS(SPRO CSS)
- 9-22mm Auto IRIS Auto-focus IR Lens
- Up to 20m IR distance depending on conditions
- ONVIF 2.4
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all IP NVRs from our collection
- Bullet style housing can do the deterrent effect - ideal for outdoor installations
- Image Sensor: 3 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 2048(H) X 1536(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/2.8~1/2000s
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 20m
- Focal Length: 9-22mm Auto IRIS Motorized IR Lens
- Compression: H.264/ H.265
- Transmission Stream Rate: Dual Stream (Code Rate:20Kb~10M Default Code Rate:4M)
- Frame Rate - Main Stream: 1~25fps (PAL),1~30fps (NTSC)
- Frame Rate - Sub Stream: 1~25fps (PAL),1~30fps (NTSC)
- Ethernet: RJ45*1 10M/100M
- Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, SMTP, PPPoE, DDNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP, uPnP,RTSP,HTTPS,IPv6
- Compatibility: ONVIF Profile S (SDK) Milestone
- Max. User Access: 10
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
- Storage: NVR, Software VMS
- Video Type: Manual, Timing, Motion Detection, Alarm Video
- Alarm Triggers: Motion Detection, alarm
- Alarm Event: Snapshot, Video, Alarm Output, Email Upload, PTZ Drive
- General Function: Flashing, True WDR, DWDR, 3DNR, Mirror, Watermark Overlay, Camera angle
- Power Supply: DC12V±10% / POE
- Power Consumption: 770mA(Max)
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 231×84×110mm
- Weight: 820g
3MP IP CAMERA
More than twice the resolution and quality compared to 720P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Although fixed lens cameras are simple and straightforward to install they are limited to the distance an object is from the camera.
Vari-focus cameras give the installer more control over this distance by allowing an installer to adjust the lens and focal distance manually.
An auto-focus camera takes this benefit one step further by allowing a user to change the focal distance from the DVR/NVR. This opens up benefits, such as having an auto-focus camera overlooking a shop counter and focusing on a cash register during busy hours and focusing on the shop floor out of opening hours.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 21˚ until 78˚ degree viewing angle on the 9-22mm Auto-focus cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.