1080N SPRO / 8 + 2 Channel HD-CVI DVR
Model No.: DHDVR08SEVEN
Looking to upgrade an analogue system? Our entry level recorders accept both HD and analogue cameras at the same time meaning you can upgrade your cameras at a later date.Please note: This unit cannot support both 1mp and 2mp cameras at the same time, either use all 1mp cameras or 2mp cameras. This recorder has 8 BNC ports for HD CCTV cameras and can accept another 2 IP CCTV cameras if they are on the same network as the DVR, giving you a total of 10 channels.
Connecting cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera and a picture should appear. Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad.
The XVR04-C1 is compatible with the EasyViewer software
- 8 channel recording (extra 2 channel IP recording over the network)
- Analogue, 720P/1080N (plug & play) universal recording on BNC inputs
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Records Analog (800TVL) at 25fps or HD (720p/1080N) at 12fps
- Simultaneous 1/4/8 channel playback
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.