5MP EXELL IP - Vari-focal CCTV Camera with 30m IR (EXIPD50/2812RW/30M)
Model No.: EXIPD50/2812RW/30M
This 5MP IP Dome camera can capture images at a higher resolution than full HD (1080P). The results are stunning when viewed back through a TV screen or monitor that can handle a higher resolution than today's current HD TV's. These cameras are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and only require the one cable for both power and video if connected directly to the IP NVR or a POE switch.
The lens can be adjusted using a small screwdriver allowing you to zoom and focus the camera. The actual IR distance will depend on various objects being in view, so that the IR lights can bounce light from.
With all our IP range these cameras are ONVIF compatible, meaning that they will work with other IP NVR's if they are ONVIF 2.4 compatible. (except the A2 model)
- 5 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 5MP@15fps or 3MP@25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.8~12mm vari-focal lens
- Up to 30m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all IP NVRs from our collection (except the A2 model)
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 5 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 2592(H) X 1944(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual, 1/3(4)s~1/30000s
- Min. Illumination: 0. 1Lux/F2.0(Color), 0Lux/F2.0(IR on)
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 30m, Smart IR
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W
- Backlight Compensation: BLC / HLC / DWDR
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- Noise Reduction: YES
- Focal Length: 2.8~12mm
- Max Aperture: F2.1(F2.0)
- Focus Control: Manual
- Angle of View: H: 92°(81°)
- Mount Type: Board-in Type
- Compression: H.264/ H.264H/ H.264B/ MJPEG
- Resolution: 5MP (2592x1944)/4MP/3MP/2MP/720P
- Frame Rate - Main Stream: 5MP(1~15fps)
- Frame Rate - Sub Stream: D1(1 ~ 25fps)
- Bit Rate: H.264: 36kbps ~ 10240kbps
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- Protocol: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS
- Compatibility: ONVIF 2.4
- Max. User Access: 20 users
- Power Supply: DC12V, PoE (802.3af)
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C, Less than 95% RH
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: Ø119mm × 97.4mm
- Weight: 0.65kg
More from this collection
5MP IP CAMERA
Almost the double resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 30M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 30 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 28˚ until 96˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8-12mm vari-focal lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.