5MP HD SPRO - Fixed Lens Active Deterrence Camera With Mic. and 40m LED
Model No.: DHD50/28LW/40-M-D
These Active Deterrence Cameras are ONLY compatible with certain SPRO DVR’s, they WILL NOT work with any other brand of recorders.
Please ensure you read the INSTALLATION GUIDE in full before purchase to make sure your chosen location meets the requirements of the camera.
"This 5MP HD CCTV, '4 in 1' turret camera with Active Deterrence capabilities is your best chance at preventing crime before it happens.
Not only do these cameras produce stunning images but their built-in '4 in 1' technology makes deterring crime their primary aim. . . What does '4 in 1' mean? Well, these cameras boast 5 special features:
- Of course, you’ve got the Active Deterrence capabilities themselves - Flashing lights that instil a sense of urgency and draw attention to the scene, whilst making it clear there is a security system in place.
- With an in-built Microphone. This is what allows you to listen to what the potential target says or does, but also to let them know they’re being monitored, by triggering the sound of the siren whenever an intruder enters a restricted area.
- It has Audio over CO-AX functionality and you can send video and audio all down the same RG59 cable, Meaning there's no need for you to run additional cabling if connected directly to the DVR.
- And it also offers full Colour Night technology using the camera’s White Light LED. Enabling a full-colour image 24/7 - even in the darkest of nights.
You will need to ensure that you use these cameras with one of our AI Pro DVR recorders to take advantage of all these features.
*Requires compatible IP Recorder with AI technology.
- 5 Megapixel CMOS
- Frame rate 5MP@20fps
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Red & blue flashlight / alarm
- Microphone Built-in
- Siren Built-in
- Up to 40m LED distance depending on conditions (smart LED)
- Full colour at night
- IP67 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all DVRs from our collection (except DHDVR05-B1)
- Turret style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- INSTALLATION GUIDE
- HOW TO ACTIVATE AUDIO
- HOW TO ADJUST THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE LED
Up to 40 Meters Smart LED Distance
The high powered LED on this camera has a reach of 40 meters, giving excellent coverage in the middle of the night. This can also double up as a security light that can turn on manually from the recorder.
5 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA
Almost the double resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's required.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide H: 98°, V: 67° viewing angle on the 2.8mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.
Orders places before 3pm will be delivered the NEXT working DAY for UK mainland.
Orders over £100 are eligible for FREE DELIVERY, orders below £100 are charged at £5.99.
*Orders to Northern Ireland will be charged at £15 with 2-3 working day delivery
*Orders to Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man will be charged at £27 with 2-3 working day delivery
*Yale range can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
Other Region: We offer shipping service worldwide, delivery charge / schedule can vary depending on the products you order. Please contact us for further information.
Please note that when ordering goods from our site for delivery overseas you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information. If these charges are unpaid, your order may be returned to us and we will be unable to refund shipping costs. There may also be costs associated with the return to us, which will be deducted from any refund value. In certain situations your order may be destroyed by customs if duties and taxes are not paid. In this instance, we cannot refund product or shipping costs for these reasons.
Shipping restriction may apply
Items ordered before 3pm will be delivered the next working day as part of our express delivery service. Our courier provides an all day delivery service from 7am till 6pm. Goods will be delivered via DPD or other reputable couriers. Express Delivery is only available on selected products and is not a guaranteed service.
Free, next day and discounted delivery are only available to UK mainland addresses, this excludes: Northern Ireland, Eire, Scottish Offshore, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
If you are unsure whether delivery restrictions apply to you, please call our customer support team on 0203 9071578 who will be happy to help.