4MP SPRO IP - Vandal Resistance Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with 30m IR (DHIPD40/2713RV-G)
Model No.: DHIPD40/2713RV-G
* The actual resolution of this video may have been scaled down due to screen size and streaming quality.
This 4MP IP Dome camera can capture images at a higher resolution than full HD (1080P). The results are stunning when viewed back through a TV screen or monitor that can handle a higher resolution than today's current HD TV's. These cameras are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and only require the one cable for both power and video if connected directly to the IP NVR or a POE switch.
The IP vandal resistant dome camera has a 2.7-13mm vari-focal lens and has an IR distance of up to 30m at night. The actual IR distance will depend on various objects being in view, so that the IR lights can bounce light from. The camera is IK10 vandal resistant rated so ideal for easily accessible areas.
With all our IP range these cameras are ONVIF compatible, meaning that they will work with other IP NVR's if they are ONVIF 2.4 compatible.
- 4 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 4MP@25fps or Full HD@25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.7-13mm vari-focal lens
- Up to 30m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- IK10 Vandal resistance
- Compatible with all IP NVRs from our collection
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 4 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 2688(H) x 1520(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual, 1/3(4)~1/100000s
- Min. Illumination: 0. 1Lux/F1.4(Color), 0Lux/F1.4(IR on)
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 30m, Smart IR
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- Protocol: Auto/Manual
- Noise Reduction: 3D
- Privacy Masking: Up to 4 areas
- Focal Length: 2.7-13mm vari-focal lens
- Max Aperture: F1.4
- Focus Control: Auto
- Angle of View: H: 92°～28°
- Mount Type: Board-in Type
- Compression: H.264/ H.264H/ H.264B/ MJPEG
- Resolution: 4M(2688×1520)/3M(2304×1296)/1080P(1920×1080)/1.3M(1280x960) 720P(1280×720)/D1(704×576/704×480)/VGA(640×480)/CIF(352×288/352×240)
- Frame Rate - Main Stream: 4M(1 ~ 20fps)/1080P (1 ~ 25fps)
- Frame Rate - Sub Stream: D1/CIF(1 ~ 25fps)
- Bit Rate: H.264H: 40K ~ 8192Kbps
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- Protocol: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS
- Compatibility: ONVIF 2.4
- Max. User Access: 20 users
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
- Power Supply: DC12V, PoE (802.3af)
- Power Consumption: <5.5W(IR on)
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Vandal Resistance: IK10
- Dimensions: Ø122mm × 89mm
- Weight: 0.5kg
4MP IP CAMERA
Almost the double resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 30M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 30 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 74˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.7-13mm Vari-focal lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.