4MP SPRO IP - Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with 15m IR (DHIPQ40/28RW)
Model No.: DHIPQ40/28RW
* The actual resolution of this video may have been scaled down due to screen size and streaming quality.
This 4MP IP Bullet camera can capture images at a higher resolution than full HD (1080P). The results are stunning when viewed back through a TV screen or monitor that can handle a higher resolution than today's current HD TV's. These cameras are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and only require the one cable for both power and video if connected directly to the IP NVR or a POE switch.
The IP bullet camera has a 2.8mm lens and has an IR distance of up to 15m at night. The actual IR distance will depend on various objects being in view, so that the IR lights can bounce light from.
With all our IP range these cameras are ONVIF compatible, meaning that they will work with other IP NVR's if they are ONVIF 2.4 compatible.
- 4 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 4MP@20fps or Full HD@25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 15m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all IP NVRs from our collection
- Bullet style housing can do the deterrent effect - ideal for outdoor installations
- Image Sensor: 4 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 2688(H) X 1520(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: Auto/Manual, 1s~1/100000s
- Min. Illumination: 0. 1Lux/F2.0(Color), 0Lux/F2.0(IR on)
- S/N Ratio: More than 40dB
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 15m, Smart IR
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Gain Control: Auto/Manual
- Protocol: Auto/Manual
- Noise Reduction: 3D
- Privacy Masking: Up to 4 areas
- Focal Length: 2.8mm fix lens
- Max Aperture: F2.0(F2.0)
- Focus Control: Manual
- Angle of View: H: 92°(81°)
- Compression: H.264/ H.264H/ H.264B/ MJPEG
- Resolution: 4M(2688x1520)/3M(2048×1536)/1080P(1920×1080)/720P(1280×720)/D1(704×576/704×480) /CIF(352×288/352×240)
- Frame Rate - Main Stream: 4MP(1 ~ 20fps), 3MP(1 ~ 25fps), 1080P(1 ~ 25fps)
- Frame Rate - Sub Stream: D1(1 ~ 25fps)
- Bit Rate: H.264: 80K ~ 10240Kbps
- Ethernet: RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
- Protocol: IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS
- Compatibility: ONVIF 2.4
- Max. User Access: 20 users
- Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
- Power Supply: DC12V, PoE (802.3af)
- Power Consumption: <3.7W(IR on)
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: Ø70mm × 165mm
- Weight: 0.38kg
4MP IP CAMERA
Almost the double resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 15M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 15 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 74˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.