4MP SPRO - POC Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with 50M IR (DHD40/28RW-T-POC)
Model No.: DHD40/28RW-T-POC
The 4 megapixel SPRO Turret camera has unbeatable quality for its class. It has 2 high powered infrared lamps easily achieving 50m distance and with the new housing it minimalises the amount of glass used, thus reducing the chance of someone being able to throw something at the lens to break it.
The turret camera is IP66 rated so can be mounted indoors or outdoors and also has Power Over Coax (POC) technology. POC technology allows you to power the camera with the same coaxial cable as the video, this means only one cable needs to be used. The POC function is only compatible with the SPro B4 range, however, if you are not using the POC function the camera can be used on any CVI or multi-format DVR and powered using a separate cable.
- 4 Megapixel CMOS
- POC (power over co-ax)
- Up to 200m POC transmission distance
- Recording 4MP@25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 50m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 4 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 2688(H) × 1520(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25~1/100000s
- Min. Illumination: 0.03Lux/F1.9, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio: More than 65dB
- Max. IR LEDs Length: Up to 50m
- IR On/Off Control: Auto/ Manual
- IR LEDs: 1
- Lens Type: Fixed lens / Fixed iris
- Mount Type: Board-inW
- Focal Length: 2.8mm
- Max Aperture: F1.9
- Angle of View: H:89.9°
- Focus Control: N/A
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range: Pan:0˚~360˚ / Tilt: 0° ~ 78° / Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
- Resolution: 4MP (2560x1440)
- Frame Rate: 25@4MP, 25fps@1080P, 25fps@720P
- Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu: Multi-language
- BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / DWDR
- WDR: DWDR
- Gain Control: AGC
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Smart IR: Auto / Manual
- Power Supply: POC/12V DC
- Power Consumption: Max 4.6W (12V DC, IR on)
- Working Environment: -40°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Casing: Aluminium
- Dimensions: Φ106mm x 93.7mm
- Net Weight: 0.44kg
- Gross Weight: 0.58kg
More from this collection
4MP HDCVI CAMERA
Almost double the resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 50M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 50 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 81˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.