4MP SPRO - Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with 15M IR (DHD40/36RW)
Model No.: DHD40/36RW
The DHD40/36RW CCTV cameras can capture footage at 4mp allowing recording of almost double 1080P resolution on a suitable recorder. These cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations as well as having IR for night-vision. The lens is fixed at 3.6mm and is ideal for most general installations at home or for small business premises.
These cameras output in the CVI format so will work on CVI recorders or multi-format DVRs that can handle 4mp or higher resolution.
- 4 Megapixel CMOS
- Recording 4MP@25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Up to 15m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 4 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 2688(H)×1520(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25s~1/100,000s
- Min. Illumination:0.03Lux/F2.0, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio:More than 65dB
- Max. IR LEDs Length:Up to 15m
- IR On/Off Control:Auto/ Manual
- IR LEDs:12
- Lens Type: Fixed lens
- Mount Type: Board-in
- Focal Length: 3.6mm Fixed lens
- Max Aperture: F2
- Angle of View: H:84.8°
- Focus Control: N/A
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range: Pan:0˚~360˚ / Tilt: 0° ~ 90° / Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
- Resolution:4MP (2560x1440)
- Frame Rate:25@4MP, 25fps@1080P, 25fps@720P
- Video Output:1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu: Multi-language
- BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / DWDR
- Gain Control:AGC
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Smart IR: Auto / Manual
- Power Supply: DC12V±25%
- Power Consumption: Max 3.2W
- Operating Conditions: -40°C~+60°C
- Strorage Conditions: -40°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Casing: Aluminium
- Dimensions: Φ93.4mm×79.4mm
- Net Weight: 0.28kg (0.62lb)
- Gross Weight: 0.35kg (0.77lb)
More from this collection
4MP HDCVI CAMERA
Almost double the resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 15M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 15 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 81˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.