4K (8MP) SPRO / 8 + 8 CHANNEL - 5 IN 1 DVR With Alarm
Model No.: DHDVR16-M2
This 4K 5 IN 1 range of CCTV recorders accept CVI, TVI, AHD and ANALOGUE cameras giving you the flexibility to use different types of cameras. This range also boasts extra channels for IP cameras over the network giving you even more choices of cameras to use. These units are great for upgrades, especially when you don’t know what types of cameras are being used currently.
This unit has advanced features such as 4K at 7fps or 5MP at 12fps or 4MP at 15fps or 1080P at 25fps, a total of 4 audio inputs, 16 alarm inputs, 3 Alarm outputs and is also Immix compatible allowing your unit to communicate with a CCTV monitoring station. You can also set a virtual 'tripwire' to record when a line has been crossed.
Connecting CCTV cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera and a picture should appear. Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your CCTV cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad.
- 16 channel recording (8 channel BNC + 8 channel 8MP IP over the network)
- Up to 4K(8MP) recording
- 5 IN 1 ( CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE / IP)
- Records 4K / 5MP / 4MP / 1080P
- 4K HDMI (3840x2160) & VGA
- Records Full HD (1080p) at 25fps or 5MP at 12fps or 4K at 7fps
- Simultaneous 4/8 channel playback
- Alarm: 8 inputs & 3 outputs
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
Download the User Manual here
The DHDVR16-M2 is compatible with the EasyViewer software allowing you to view live or playback recorded footage from your DVR.
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.