4K (8MP) SPRO - 32 channel IP NVR
Model No.: DHIPNVR32-A3
Capable of working on an already existing computer network our IP NVR's can record up to 4K (8MP) per channel. Our NVR's use the latest P2P technology so setting up your mobile to view the camera footage is as simple as scanning a QR Code, this works on most modern routers.
Similar to the 4, 8 and 16 channel NVR models the 32 channel IP NVR has a simplified method of connecting cameras to the first 16 channels, just connect a network cable from the NVR to the IP Camera. Each of the ports in the back of the NVR are POE so both the power and the video transmission will travel to and from the IP Camera to the NVR. If you want to connect more than 16 cameras then another POE switch is needed due to space limitations and the power required. Once connected all that is required is to select 'add camera' from the menu and select the camera you want to record.
As with other units in our IP range, all of them are ONVIF compatible meaning they will work with other IP CCTV units as long as they are also ONVIF (2.4) compatible. This makes upgrading your current IP CCTV setup much easier and also enables you replace one item at a time when the budget suits yourself.
Download the User Manual here
The DHIPNVR32-A3 is compatible with the EasyViewer software allowing you to view live or playback recorded footage from your NVR.
- 32 channel IP input (16 x POE ports)
- Up to 8MP recording
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- HDMI (4K) & VGA outputs
- Up to 200Mpbs incoming bandwidth
- Intelligent functions:tripwire & intrusion
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Records 2ch@4K 25fps, 8ch@1080P 25ps
- Simultaneous 4/9/16 channel playback
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.