4K (8MP) SPRO - Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with 80m IR and STARLIGHT (DHQ80/36RW/80M-M)
Model No.: DHQ80/36RW/80M-M
This 4K 8MP analogue Bullet camera can capture images at 4 times the detail of full HD (1080P). The results are stunning when viewed back through a TV screen or monitor that supports 4K resolution. These cameras are suitable for indoor and outdoor use and only require the one cable for both power and video if connected directly to the DVR.
This 4K IP bullet camera has 3.6mm fixed lens and has an IR distance of up to 80m at night. The actual IR distance will depend on various objects being in view, so that the IR lights can bounce light off of them.
Want to record audio? With an audio enabled recorder you can record sound with this camera, you don’t need any extra cables either. All audio from the microphone is sent over the same coax cable reducing the need for extra cabling.
With all our IP range these cameras are ONVIF compatible, meaning that they will work with other IP NVR's if they are ONVIF 2.4 compatible.
- 8 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP@15fps, 6MP@20fps or 4MP@25fps
- Star light technology built-in
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Up to 80m IR distance depending on conditions
- Microphone built-in (audio over co-ax)
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all 4K DVRs from our collection
- Image Sensor: 1/2” 8 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 3840(H)x2160(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/4s~1/100000s
- Min. Illumination: 0.005Lux/F1.6, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio: More than 65dB
- IR Distance Distance: up to 80m
- IR On/Off Control: Auto/ Manual
- IR LEDs: 4
- Lens Type: fixed lens
- Mount Type: Board-in
- Focal Length: 3.6mm
- Max. Aperture: F1.6
- Angle of View: H:87°
- Focus Control: Auto / Manual
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range: Pan:0°~360°; Tilt:0°~70°; Rotation:0°~360°
- Resolution: 4K(3840×2160)/6M(3072×2048)/4M//3M/1080P/720P/D1/CIF
- Frame Rate: 15fps@4K, 20fps@6MP, 25fps@4MP
- Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu: Multi-language
- BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / WDR
- WDR: 120dB
- White Balance: Auto/Manual
- Gain Control: AGC
- Noise Reduction: 2D/3D
- Smart IR: Auto/Manual
- Audio Interface: 1ch in & Built-in Mic
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Power Consumption: Max 11.3W (12V DC, IR on)
- Operating Conditions: -30° C ~ +60° C (-40° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH
- Storage Conditions: -30° C ~ +60° C (-40° F ~ +140° F) / Less than 95% RH
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 244mm × 90mm × 90mm
- Net Weight: 0.42kg (0.93lb)
- Gross Weight: 0.53kg (1.17lb)
More from this collection
4K HDCVI CAMERA
Four times more the resolution and the quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 80M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 80 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 39˚ until 102˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.