1080P SPRO / 32 Channel Full HD 1080P 5-in-1 DVR
Model No.: DHDVR32EIGHT-V2
The updated 32 Channel Full HD SPro DVR is now 5-in1 so will accept HD-CVI, TVI, AHD, Analog and IP cameras. Unlike other DVRs in the SPro range the IP channels are not separate but are substituted in on the BNC channels.
Connecting cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera and a picture will appear. If you are trying to connect an IP camera simply enter the system settings and search the network, once you've found the IP camera you are trying to connect simply click 'add'.
Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad.
Download the User Manual here
The DHDVR32EIGHT-V2 is compatible with the EasyViewer software allowing you to view live or playback recorded footage from your DVR.
- 32 channel recording
- Analogue/720P/1080P (plug & play) universal recording on BNC inputs
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Records HD (720p) at 25fps or Full HD (1080p) at 15fps
- Simultaneous 1/4/9/16 channel playback
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.