Share this Product
1080P (2MP) SPRO - Vandal Resistant - Vari-Focal CCTV Camera with 30M IR (DHD20/2713RV-W-4)
Model No.: DHD20/2713RV-W-4
The DHD20/2713RV-W-4 CCTV cameras can capture footage at 2mp allowing recording of up to 1080P resolution on a suitable recorder. These cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations as well as having IR for night-vision. The housing is vandal resistant up to IK10 so is ideal for places that can be easily accessed.
The cameras are also 4 in 1 meaning they can output CVI, TVI, Analogue and AHD meaning that they will work with the majority of systems that use a BNC input.
*In order to prevent IR bounce back it is important to make sure that the dome cover sits against the rubber grommet. Failure to do so can cause the camera to have a bright spot at night when the IR comes on.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Recording 1080P@25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.7mm - 13mm vari-focal lens
- Up to 30m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IK10 Vandal Resistance
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations. The lens of lens can also be adjusted using a small screwdriver allowing you to zoom and focus the camera.
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H)×1080(V)
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/25s~1/100000s
- Min. Illumination: 0.02Lux/F1.3, 30IRE, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio: More than 65dB
- Max. IR LEDs Length: Up to 30m
- IR On/Off Control: Auto/ Manual
- IR LEDs: 2
- Lens Type: Vari-focal lens
- Mount Type: Board-in
- Focal Length: 2.7~13mm vari-focal lens
- Max Aperture: F1.3
- Angle of View: H: 106°~30°
- Focus Control: Manual
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation Range: Pan:0˚~355˚ / Tilt: 0° ~ 75° / Rotation: 0° ~ 355°
- Resolution:1080P (1920×1080)
- Frame Rate: 25fps@1080P, 25/50fps@720P
- Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu: Multi-language
- BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / DWDR
- Gain Control: AGC
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Smart IR: Auto / Manual
- Power Supply: DC12V±25%
- Power Consumption: Max 3.5W
- Operating Conditions: -40°C~+60°C
- Strorage Conditions: -40°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Vandal Resistance: IK10
- Casing: Aluminium
- Dimensions: Φ122mm × 88.9mm
- Net Weight: 0.40kg (0.86lb)
- Gross Weight: 0.55kg (1.08lb)
More from this collection
Up to 30M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 30 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 74˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.7-13mm Vari-focal lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.