1080P (2MP) SPRO - Fixed Lens CCTV PIR Camera with 15m IR (DHQ20/28RW-PIR)
Model No.: DHQ20/28RW-PIR
The DHQ20/28RW-PIR HDCVI CCTV cameras can capture footage at 2mp allowing recording of up to 1080P resolution on a suitable recorder. What sets this camera apart from others, is that it has a built-in PIR detector, similar to those that are used on alarm systems. This means you can save on your storage space if you are using your cameras to only record on motion as you will have far fewer false positives; the DVR will only record when both the built-in PIR is triggered and if it sees motion through the camera picture*. The camera is also easier on the eye than most standard bullet cameras.
These cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations as well as having IR for nightvision. The lens is fixed at 2.8mm and is ideal for most general installations at home or for small business premises.
*this camera is only compatible with the SPro B3 and SPro B4 range of DVRs. Motion record will need to be set on the recorder if you are looking to record only motion.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output
- Recording 1080P@25fps, 720@50fps
- PIR detector built-in (alarm over CO-AX)
- Save up to 70% of DVR storage by alarm recording
- Up to 10m/95° PIR detecting distance/angle
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 20m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Bullet style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H) × 1080(V)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50s~1/100,000s
- Min. Illumination: 0.02Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR on
- S/N Ratio: More than 65dB
- Scanning System: Progressive
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR distance: 20m, Smart IR
- IR On/Off Control: Auto / Manual
- IR LEDs: 1
- Day/Night: Yes
- Lens Type: Fixed lens / Fixed iris
- Mount Type: Board-in
- Focal Length: 2.8mm
- Max Aperture: F2.0
- Pan/Tilt/Rotation: Pan: 0° ~ 360° / Tilt: 0° ~ 90° / Rotation: 0° ~ 360°
- Resolution: 1080P (1920×1080)
- Frame Rate: 25fps@1080P, 25/50fps@720P
- Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output
- OSD Menu: Multi-language
- BLC Mode: BLC / HLC / DWDR
- WDR: DWDR
- Gain Control: AGC
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Smart IR: Auto / Manual
- Detection: Passive infrared
- Detection Range: 10m, 95°
- Alarm prompt: Red led
- Installation height: Defualt bracket, wall mount, 2.2-2.5m
- Power Supply: DC12V±30%
- Power Consumption: Max 4.1W
- Working Environment: -10°C~+50°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 146.6mm×72.4mm×83mm
- Weight: 0.30kg
More from this collection
Tired of Constant False Motion Alerts?
Introducing the New SPRO HDCVI PIR Camera Range.
By utilising a built in PIR detector this camera will reduce false alarms and save hard drive space by up to 70%. What’s more, all the alarms are sent through a single coax or Cat5e cable (with Balun); no need for an additional alarm cable.
► Save money and installation time by using this all in one camera instead of expensive detectors.
► When used with our “Easy-viewer Plus” app you can get a reliable push notification sent directly to your phone upon alarm detection ( iPhone only ).
► Alarms will only trigger when both DVR motion and PIR detect movement together, preventing false events caused by wind and rain.
► Wide angle (110˚) detection zone ensures maximum coverage.
Up to 20M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 20 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 74˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.