1080P (2MP) SPRO - Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with 15m IR (SPQ20/36R)
Model No.: SPQ20/36R
The SPQ20/36R HD-CVI CCTV cameras can capture footage at 2mp allowing recording of up to 1080P resolution on a suitable recorder. These cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations as well as having IR for nightvision. The lens is fixed at 3.6mm and is ideal for most general installations at home or for small business premises.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output
- HD Recording at 25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Up to 15m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Bullet style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H) × 1080(V)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50s~1/100,000s
- Video Frame Rate: 1080P@25fps
- Synchronization: Internal
- Min. Illumination: 0.02Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR on
- Video Output: 1-channel BNC HDCVI high definition video output
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 15m, Smart IR
- Day/Night: Yes
- Focal Length: 3.6mm fix lens
- Angle of View: H:74º
- Power Supply: DC12V±20%
- Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: Ø70mm × 165mm
- Weight: 0.38kg
More from this collection
Up to 15M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 15 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 74˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.