Share this Product
720P (1MP) SPRO - Vari-focal CCTV Camera with 30m IR (DHD10/2812RW)
Model No.: DHD10/2812RW
Our white1mp vari-focal CCTV cameras can be installed either indoors and outdoors and are fully IP66 compliant. This means that they will withstand most of the weather here in the UK, coastal areas will be an exception due to wind driven sea water. This camera has IR for viewing at night and has a metal alloy surround. A 1mp camera will capture images at 720p resolution and can be used on any of our HD recorders. The cameras output is HD-CVI and they will work with the majority of our systems that use a BNC input.
- 1Megapixel CMOS
- HD Recording at 25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.8mm - 12mm vari-focal lens
- Up to 30m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Image Sensor: 1Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1280(H) X 720(V)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50s~1/100,000s
- Video Frame Rate: 720P@25fps
- Synchronization: Internal
- Min. Illumination: 0.05Lux/F1.4, 0Lux IR on
- Video Output: HD-CVI
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 30m, Smart IR
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- Focal Length: 2.8~12mm vari-focal lens
- Angle of View: H: 93º~35º
- Mount Type: Φ12
- Power Supply: DC12V±25%
- Power Consumption: Max 2.8W
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: Ø119mm × 97.4mm
- Weight: 0.55kg
More from this collection
Up to 30M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 30 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 21˚ until 78˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8-12mm vari-focal lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.