1080P (2MP) SPRO - Auto-focus CCTV NPR Camera with 20m IR (SPNPRQ20-0922R-4-A)
Model No.: SPNPRQ20-0922R-4-A
NPR (Number Plate Recognition) cameras are used where number plates need to be identified. This unique camera has had its settings adjusted so that number plates can be easily viewed, this means even at night and with a car's full beam on the NPR camera will be able to pick up a clear image of the number plate. This camera has a motorised lens so the zoom and focal length can be adjusted. Please be aware that if being viewed as a normal camera the image will appear darker, this is normal as this 'screen' helps to make any number plate coming into view more prominent.
The cameras are also 4 in 1 meaning they can output CVI, TVI, Analogue and AHD meaning that they will work with the majority of systems that use a BNC input.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 1/2.9” 2.1 Mega-pixel Sony CMOS
- 4 in 1 Output (CVI, AHD, Analogue or TVI)
- Max 25fps@2MP video output
- Day & Night Camera
- 9-22mm Auto IRIS Auto-focus Lens
- Up to 20m IR distance depending on conditions
- Defog, DWDR,3DNR,DSS,UTC
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H) × 1080(V)
- Video Frame Rate: 1080P@25fps
- Scanning System: Progressive
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC:1/60-1/100,000S PAL:1/50-1/100,000S
- Min. Illumination: 0Lux(30PCs SMD LEDs ON)
- Video Output: CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE
- Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Angle of View: H. 32°- 14°
- Vertical Frequency: NTSC:60Hz PAL:50Hz
- S/N Ratio: ≥52dB
- Focal Length: 9-22mm Auto IRIS Auto-focus Lens
- White Balance: ATW
- OSD: YES
- BackLight Compensation: AUTO
- AUTO Gain Control: ON
- Defog: OFF/ON
- DNR: OFF/ON
- WDR: OFF/ON
- Day/Night: AUTO/Color/BW/Ext
- Gamma: 0.45
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Power Consumption: Max 550mA
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Dimensions: 231×84×110mm
- Weight: 720g
More from this collection
Although fixed lens cameras are simple and straightforward to install they are limited to the distance an object is from the camera.
Vari-focus cameras give the installer more control over this distance by allowing an installer to adjust the lens and focal distance manually.
An auto-focus camera takes this benefit one step further by allowing a user to change the focal distance from the DVR/NVR. This opens up benefits, such as having an auto-focus camera overlooking a shop counter and focusing on a cash register during busy hours and focusing on the shop floor out of opening hours.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 28˚ until 96˚ degree viewing angle on the 9-22mm motorised lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.