1080P (2MP) SPRO - Vari-focal CCTV Camera with 60m IR (SPQ20/2812R/60M-4)
Model No.: SPQ20/2812R/60M-4
The SPQ20/2812R/60M-4 is a bullet style CCTV camera that can capture footage at 1080p, Full HD. Similar to its dome style counterpart (SPD20/2812R/30M-4) this camera has the added bonus of more IR LEDs, meaning the camera can achieve up to 60m night-vision.
Bullet style camera housing tend to look more obvious so are ideal when trying to show people they are being watched. We find that most people buy these types of cameras to monitor external spaces rather than having them indoors. The are IP66 rated so can be installed either indoor or outdoors.
The cameras are also 4 in 1 meaning they can output CVI, TVI, Analogue and AHD meaning that they will work with the majority of systems that use a BNC input.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 4 in 1 Output (CVI, AHD, Analogue or TVI)
- HD Recording at 25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.8mm - 12mm vari-focal lens
- Up to 60m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H) × 1080(V)
- Video Frame Rate: 1080P@25fps
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50s~1/100,000s
- Synchronization: Internal
- Min. Illumination: 0.05Lux/F1.6, 0Lux IR on
- Video Output: CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 60m, Smart IR
- Angle of View: H: 96º~28º
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W
- Focal Length: 2.8~12mm vari-focal lens
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Working Environment: -10°C~+55°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 207(W) x 184(H) x 83.5(D) mm
More from this collection
Up to 60M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 60 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 28˚ until 96˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8-12mm vari-focal lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.