1080P (2MP) SPRO - Fixed Lens CCTV Camera with Built-in Microphone and 20m IR (DHD20/28RW-WDR)
Model No.: DHD20/28RW-WDR
This 2 megapixel SPRO mini dome camera not only has a high quality lens and 20m IR but also a built-in microphone for picking up audio. The audio can be recorded by any compatible DVR (such as the SPro B3 and SPro B4 ranges) and no extra cables or devices will be needed as it is sent over the same cable as the video.
The high powered IR on this camera can reach up to 20 meters, giving excellent image quality at night.
The dome camera is IP67 rated so can be mounted indoors or outdoors and outputs its video transmission in the CVI format. As a bonus this camera also has digital WDR, so it is able to capture clear images when there is a lot of contrasting light levels.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Recording 1080P@25fps
- Microphone Built-in (audio over co-ax)
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 20m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- Day & Night Camera
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Mini dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H) × 1080(V)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/3s~1/300,000s
- Min. Illumination: 0.03Lux/F2.0, 0Lux IR on
- Max. IR LEDs Length: Up to 20m
- Lens Type: Fixed lens / Fixed iris
- Mount Type: M14
- Focal Length: 2.8mm
- Angle of View: H:90°
- Focus Control: N/A
- Resolution: 1080P (1920×1080)
- Frame Rate: 25fps@1080P, 25/50fps@720P
- Video Output: 1-channel BNC high definition video output / CVBS video output
- Day/Night: Auto (ICR) / Manual
- OSD Menu: Multi-language
- WDR: WDR(120dB)
- Gain Control: AGC
- Noise Reduction: 2D
- White Balance: Auto / Manual
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: Max 3.5W
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Casing: Metal
- Dimensions: Φ106mm x 50.3mm
- Weight: 0.3kg
More from this collection
Up to 20M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 20 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 74˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.