Share this Product
1080P (2MP) - Vari-focal CCTV Camera with 40m IR (SEE610W)
Model No.: SEE610W
Designed with retail and office spaces in mind, this attractive eyeball camera has all the performance and features to suit both at a great price.
High powered IR LEDs are disguised by striking dark feature panels when not in use during the day but illuminate up to 30-40 metres at night time. A built in IR cut off filter allows great colour reproduction by day and maximum surveillance in low light giving the operator detailed and critical evidence by which to ID a visitor or suspect.
Versatile electronics give a choice of multiple video outputs including standard analogue or 3 HD technologies including TVI, AHD or CVI so it’s a great addition to an existing CCTV system thanks to its wide compatibility.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 4 in 1 Output (CVI, AHD, Analogue or TVI)
- HD Recording at 25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 2.8mm - 12mm vari-focal lens
- Up to 40m IR distance depending on conditions
- IP65 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations. The lens of lens can also be adjusted using a small screwdriver allowing you to zoom and focus the camera.
- Image Sensor: 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H) × 1080(V)
- Min. Illumination: 0.001 Lux
- Video Output: CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE
- CAMERA FEATURES
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 40m, Smart IR
- WDR: Yes
- Backlight Compensation: BLC
- Privacy Masking: Yes
- Focal Length: 2.8~12mm vari-focal lens
- IR Range: 40m
- InfraRed LEDs: 2 High Powered LEDs
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Current Consumption: 500mA
- Ingress protection: IP65
- Build: Metal
- Dimensions: 110mm (H) x 133mm (W) x 146mm (D)
More from this collection
Up to 40M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 40 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera
floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see.
The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 28˚ until 96˚ degree viewing angle on the 2.8-12mm vari-focal lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.