4K (8MP) SPRO B4 / 16 + 8 CHANNEL - 5 IN 1 DVR with POC Technology
4K CCTV Recorder
Model No.: DHDVR24-B4
The SPRO B4 range of DVRs come complete with features that are not found in most common DVRs, in fact there are 6 unique features that come with this DVR:
4k video over co-ax - Record Ultra High Definition resolutions over standard co-ax cables
Power over co-ax - power your cameras directly from your DVR
Audio over co-ax - Record audio over the same cable as your video
Alarm over co-ax - Utilise the benefits of cameras with built-in PIR detectors using the same co-ax cable
PTZ control over co-ax - Control a PTZ with just the one co-ax cable
IP Audio over Cat5e - Capture Audio on an IP camera over the local network
All of the above features will only apply if using a compatible camera, so if you wanted to power your camera from your DVR you would need a POC camera or if you wanted to record audio over the same co-ax cable you would need an Audio Over Co-ax camera.
Connecting cameras couldn't be simpler, just connect your camera to the back of the unit, ensure there is also power going into the camera (either through POC or separately) and a picture will appear. To add an IP camera simply connect the DVR and cameras to a local network and select the search function on the DVR. A list of all the available IP cameras will be displayed, simply click on 'add' to bring the camera into the system. This model has 16 BNC inputs for your co-ax cameras and 8 channels available for IP cameras.
Each unit also has a simple system to connect to a mobile app; just scan a QR code on your mobile device to install the app and then scan another QR Code to copy all the settings to the app. Once connected you can view your cameras whenever you have an internet connection, even if you are abroad.
Download the User Manual here
The DHDVR24-B4 is compatible with the EasyViewer software
- 24 channel recording (16 channel BNC + 8 channel 8MP IP over the network)
- Up to 4K(8MP) recording
- Supports CVI POC (Power over Co-ax, up to 200m)
- Supports alarm over co-ax cable(compatible cameras required)
- Supports audio over co-ax cable(compatible cameras required)
- Supports “IP Audio over CAT5e” on extra IP channels
- Auto detect POC cameras and non POC cameras
- Records 4K@7fps, 4MP@15fps or Full HD 1080p@25fps
- Simultaneous 1/4/8 channel playback
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.