5MP IP SPRO - Fixed Lens Active Deterrence CCTV Camera With SMD, Mic. and 40m LED
Model No.: DHIPQ50/28LW/40-M-I-D
These Active Deterrence Cameras are ONLY compatible with certain SPRO NVR’s, they WILL NOT work with any other brand of recorders.
Please ensure you read the INSTALLATION GUIDE in full before purchase to make sure your chosen location meets the requirements of the camera.
"This 5mp IP CCTV, '5 in 1' bullet camera with Active Deterrence capabilities is your best chance at preventing crime before it happens.
Not only do these cameras produce stunning images but their built-in '5 in 1' technology makes deterring crime their primary aim. . . What does '5 in 1' mean? Well, these cameras boast 5 special features:
- Of course, you’ve got the Active Deterrence capabilities themselves - Flashing lights that instil a sense of urgency and draw attention to the scene, whilst making it clear there is a security system in place.
- 2-Way Audio via its in-built speaker and microphone. This is what allows for direct interaction with the potential target and to let them know they’re being monitored, it facilitates the automated deterrents, like the playing of 1 of 8 pre-recorded messages or to trigger the sound of the siren whenever an intruder enters into a restricted area.
- It has Audio over Cat5e functionality and you can send power, video and audio all down the same Cat5e network cable, Meaning there's no need for you to run additional cabling if connected directly to the IP NVR or a POE Switch
- This camera also has built-in AI Technology meaning you can utilise Smart Motion Detection (allowing you to reduce false alarms) as well as Perimeter Protection, Intrusion and Tripwire (to make sure specific areas are protected and that you're notified of any potential threats.)
- And it also offers full Colour Night technology using the camera’s White Light LED. Enabling a full-colour image 24/7 - even in the darkest of nights.
Whilst you will need to ensure that you use these cameras with one of our AI Pro recorders to take advantage of all these features because they are Onvif compliant they are compatible with other NVRs for standard use.”
*Requires compatible IP Recorder with AI technology.
- 5 Megapixel CMOS
- Frame rate 5MP@20fps
- Microphone Built-in (audio over CAT5e)
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Up to 40m IR distance
- 120dB WDR
- Day & Night Camera
- IP67 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all NVRs from our collection
- Bullet style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
Smart Motion Detection and Perimeter Protection Features.
SMD (Smart Motion Detection) and Perimeter Protection features use an independent AI intelligent chip for reduced false alarms and surveillance costs and at the same time add practical functions empowered by the deep learning AI algorithms.
SPRO SMD boasting an accuracy of up to 90%, will filter false alarms and only report true motion events.
The advanced AI also supports quick target search from recorded videos, capable of extracting and classifying human and vehicle clips from massive video data. It is easy for users to trace and analyse historical information for Human & Vehicle clips.
*Requires compatible IP Recorder with AI technology*
Up to 40 Meters Smart LED Distance
The high powered LED on this camera has a reach of 40 meters, giving excellent coverage in the middle of the night. This can also double up as a security light that can turn on manually from the recorder.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built-in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see. The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
5MP IP CAMERA
Almost the double resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
TRUE WDR (120dB)
WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) is the software that helps the camera to adjust in challenging lighting conditions. Standard WDR is rated at 60dB while TRUE WDR is rated at 120dB. This allows the camera to show more detail in challenging lighting conditions.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's required.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide H: 98°, V: 67° viewing angle on the 2.8mm fixed lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.
CCTV Outlet Delivery Policy:
Orders placed before 3pm will be processed on the same day to be sent out on either our standard service (2-5 Working Days) or premium service (1-2 working days).
Orders over £100 are eligible for Free Standard Delivery, orders below £100 are charged at £5.99 or £3.99 for Smoke Alarms/Detectors.
Premium Next Day Delivery services are charged at £8.99, please note that this is an attempted next day delivery and cannot be guaranteed during busy periods.
*Orders to Northern Ireland will be charged at £15 with 2-3 working day delivery
*Orders to Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man will be charged at £27 with 2-3 working day delivery
*Yale range can take up to 5 working days to be delivered.
*Other Regions: We offer shipping service worldwide, delivery charge / schedule can vary depending on the products you order. Please contact us for further information.