SARRIS XVR 4+2 Channel 1080P CCTV Kit with 2 HD Fixed Lens Dome Cameras and 1TB HDD
HD CCTV Kit
An all in one bundle kit that has everything you need to setup a HD CCTV system. It's simple and straightforward to setup whilst only taking a few minutes to connect your mobile (Android or iOS) so you can view the camera footage* whilst away from the home/office. What's in the box?
- 1 x SARRIS XVR04-C1 1080P 4+2 Channel Recorder with 1TB HDD
- 2 x 1080P SARRIS White Dome Cameras with Fixed Lens and IR for night vision or 2 x 1080P SARRIS Grey Dome Cameras with Fixed Lens and IR for night vision
- 1 x 4 Way Power Supply
- 2 x 18 Meters Pre-made Co-ax cables
* To view on a mobile an internet connection is required. You will need a network cable to connect to the network and data available on your mobile device.
HD CCTV Recorder
Model No.: XVR04-C1
The XVR04-C1 from Sarris is a lightweight 1080P recorder that packs a punch. It has 4 BNC inputs and can take CVI, TVI, AHD and Analogue cameras as well as having an additional 2 channels available for IP CCTV cameras if they are installed on the same local network. This system is compatible with any 1080P camera we have listed on our site, any 3mp or 4mp IP camera will be scaled down to 2mp.
This system is simple to setup, simply connect the cables for your CCTV camera to the BNC ports on the back, add your power and view on the screen. This unit is also compatible with the Easyviewer app allowing you to quickly setup and install onto mobile devices to view on the go.
The XVR04-C1 is compatible with the EasyViewer software
- 6 channel recording (4 channel BNC + 2 channel 2MP IP over the network)
- 5 IN 1 ( CVI / TVI / AHD / ANALOGUE / IP )
- P2P (no port forwarding required on most modern routers)
- Free Apple app/Android app/Windows PC/Apple Mac - no hidden costs to use or download the app
- Records HD (720p) at 25fps or Full HD (1080p) at 15fps
- Simultaneous 1/4 channel playback
- Instant playback on one channel when others are on live view
- Smart search - quickly search for recorded footage when there is movement in a highlighted area
- Email yourself a snapshot of an image when there is movement in an area
- Simple back-up to usb
- Surveillance grade hard drive
High quality features built-in as standard.
Security in the palm of your hand
Accessing your CCTV system remotely couldn’t be easier. Simply download and install our free App and gain access to live viewing or recorded footage from anywhere where there’s a network connection.*
*CCTV system must be connected to the internet
• No router configuration required for phone/PC viewing**
**Applies to most modern routers
With three quick steps!
Motion detection alert
Have your CCTV system monitor your home and workplace and contact you when there’s movement. Get an image sent by email whenever a motion detected event is triggered. Monitor only specific areas for movement or anywhere within the picture.
Scheduled motion detection
In an age where image quality is important storage space plays a vital part in how much can be stored. Rather than recording a static room or view you can set your CCTV system to only record when it detects movement. You can even set your schedule to save footage up to 5 seconds before the motion is detected.
Model No.: NID200-36-15-W
The NID200-36-15-W HD CCTV cameras can capture footage at 2mp allowing recording of up to 1080P resolution on a suitable recorder. These cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations as well as having IR for night-vision. The lens is fixed at 3.6mm and is ideal for most general installations at home or for small business premises.
The cameras are also 4 in 1 meaning they can output CVI, TVI, Analogue and AHD meaning that they will work with the majority of systems that use a BNC input.
- 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 4 in 1 Output (CVI, AHD, Analogue or TVI)
- HD Recording at 25fps
- Day & Night Camera
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Up to 15m IR distance depending on conditions
- Smart IR - adjusts IR lighting intensity
- IP66 Rated - suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Compatible with all HD DVRs from our collection
- Dome style housing so is less intrusive - ideal for indoor installations
2MP HDCVI CAMERA
Almost double the resolution and quality compared to 1080P.
Confused? Just look at the image below.
Up to 15M Night Vision with Smart IR
Powerfull 15 Meter Night Vision with Build-in Smart IR.
What is Smart IR?
Smart IR adjusts the intensity of the built in IR lamps to prevent what is known as whiteout. When dark the camera floods an area with IR light that the human eye can't see. The IR light bounces around and illuminates the area and this is how the camera is able to see at night.
If someone or an object was placed in front of the camera all the IR light that was meant for the whole area will be reflected back at the camera. This results in the object or person becoming very bright.
With smart IR the camera will sense that an object is near the foreground and reduce the amount of IR light produced thus lessening the brightness of the image.
Turn and rotate the camera in any direction you want.
Capture the angle you need from whatever mounting position that's requred.
Rotate horizontally, vertically or even spin the camera.
Cover a large area with the wide 81˚ degree viewing angle on the 3.6mm lens cameras. Protect areas such as driveways, entrances, warehouses, large retail stores, front and back gardens.
UK Company, UK Stock
Everything is in the UK. No dealing with a technical support team based on the other side of the world. No waiting weeks for your order. We’re a UK business with UK support.